All presentations should be brought to the Speaker Ready Room (Preview Room on the ground floor) and uploaded into the central system no later on the day prior to your presentation.
Speaker Ready Room Hours:
Sunday, 4th September 12:00 – 17:15
Monday, 5th September 08:00 – 17:30
Tuesday, 6th September 08.00 – 17:30
Wednesday, 7th September 08.00 – 17.30
Thursday, 8th September 08.00 – 13.00
To ensure the smooth running of the presentations, speakers are advised the following:
Speakers are requested to be in their session room 10 minutes before the start of the session, and we request that you introduce yourself to the chairs of the session.
The chairperson will monitor your presentation timekeeping.
Please check the schedule carefully for your session time and order of presentations.
No personal computers will be allowed.
All presentations should be in PowerPoint. Please use the ppt template.
Please check all your videos run properly with the support team before your presentation.
Speakers will be provided with a wireless microphone and a laser pointer for use in their presentations.
Speakers are requested to familiarize themselves with the room before the presentation.
|25 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers
|15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers
|12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for questions and answers
||15 minutes per presentation, 12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for questions and answers
||No more than 4 slides and take no more than 5 minutes
Each Flash poster presenter also needs to have a Poster, please consult our Poster guidelines below.
- All poster sessions will be held in the Exhibition Hall and in the Main Hall on ground and 1st floor and displayed for the whole duration of the conference.
- Please check the program for your poster number. Your poster location will be identified by that number. Posters will be arranged numerically and organized by topic. Those with a red circle correspond to posters whose authors are competing for an Educational Award (Best poster presentation).
- A poster map will be displayed next to poster area, available at the registration desk and will be send to corresponding authors few days before the conference
- The poster area will be open from Sunday 4th September afternoon for presenters to put up their posters. Posters may only be attached to the poster boards with scratch, which will be available both in the Exhibition Hall and at the registration desk.
- Poster presenters must remove their poster after the closing ceremony on Thursday 8th September. Posters not collected by Thursday at 14.00 will be discarded.
- In addition to the coffee breaks, there will be two official sessions on Monday 5th and Tuesday 6thSeptember when delegates will be directed to the exhibition and main Hall to view posters and evaluate them. Please ensure that you are present at your poster during these times:
- Poster Session I: Monday, 5th September 13.30–14.30
- Poster Session II: Tuesday, 6th September 13.30–14.30
- Poster sizes- AO Portrait style (No Landscape Please) – 841 mm wide by 1189mm tall.